Sunday, September 11, 2011

My Poetri

DEAR LOVE


sunset in meadow

Rainbow began to fade
A letter for my soul 
Breeze trough pass the window
Uncovering the whole truth
Will you take those and carry ?
Rub the old albums and make it likely new
Leaves fall down from the trees 
As my stars which ruined

Gather those golds of vision
Believe onto lights and stay here
Dust of messing will gone far  away
Reverse the fact of fantasy
Ranbow began to fade
For a hope and dream i swear it
I see when firefly rmember me on
And everything will be for
Against stream of life
Sheeds will grow up and be shields
Remember you're waiting on the muddy footing

Remember the way rainbow fading
And the breeze trough pass the window
I swear for my love
And everything will be for
Against stream of life
Dear love i swear it
For a hope and dreams
~I SWEAR~

0 komentar:

Post a Comment