Friday, February 18, 2011

My Blog

Hello everybody.. Just wanna share my experiences about my blog...
Hmm... i'm started to make and organizing my blog since Oct.2010.
Hmmm... not too long, right?
I'm firstly started to studying about script who i can found it from Mr.GOOGLE.. ;) Hhe(lol)...




 and try to decorating my blog with those scripts... :)
I feel excited to studying about script, i often think what i can made my own features or template by myself with some scripts... Hmmm... i bet i'm not able for it now...

And now, i'm try to make my Blog looks nice...:)
But it's not easy as reversing your hand... :D
LOL~~~

Thanks guys and gals~~~

3 comments:

  1. Hello! Blogwalking Here, Please check mine ehehe
    Our Blog had some similiaritie, i'm looking forward for it ( ̄▽ ̄)ノ

    ReplyDelete